1. Gather all up all your old crayons..doesn't matter how big or small they are. Take a knife- kitchen knife or an exact o knife and cut off the paper. Toss the paper and put the crayon in a bowl. Pre-heat oven to 230 Degrees
2. Once you have taken off all the paper off all the crayons...put that crayons in a plastic bag- sandwich bag and take a hammer and slightly start mashing the crayons. You don't want them completely smashed...you still want the crayons in different sizes.
3. Grab a silicone mold...right now because of Easter I bought a bunny shaped one. and start filling each one of them up...with lots of crayons...to the top.
4. Once you have done that, put them in the oven for 15 minutes. I would put them mold on another baking sheet, just in case they spill or something.
5. Once they have completely melted, ta…