Friday, February 10, 2017
Garlic Grilled Cheese Roll Ups
I don't know about you, but I LOVE grilled cheese! I'm always looking for new recipes and I came across grill cheese roll ups on pinterest and thought I need to make these. SO! I made them with Garlic butter and they were so DELICIOUS! Here is the recipe:
6 Slices of your favorite kind of bread
6 slices American Cheese
Garlic Butter, you can make your own or buy store bought Garlic Butter
Preheat the oven to 400* & place foil on a baking sheet and spray with cooking spray
1. On a flat surface, use a rolling pin to flatten the bread. After you have flatten the bread, use a knife to cut off the crusts of each piece of break.
2. Unwrap each piece of cheese and place a slice on top of each piece of break. Then Roll up tightly.
3. Use your fingers to spread the garlic butter on the bread that you just rolled. Place on foiled cookie sheet; have the seem facing down. Repeat for all sliced of bread you have rolled up.
4. Once all rolled up and buttered, place in the preheated oven for 6 minutes. After 6 minutes, take out and turn each piece of break and place back in the oven for 6-7 more minutes.
5. Once cooked, take out of the oven and let cool before placing them in a bowl or cup to serve with your favorite soup.